Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Birth of an Egg- Video!


Well, kids, this is where eggs come from. I hope this isn't too gross, but I think it's pretty darn cool! The little miracle was captured by my dear friend, Jen, who was visiting our farm over the past week. She was checking for eggs at just the right time and was ready with smartphone in hand to capture the moment. The details are especially visible because this egg was laid by a chicken that doesn't have a lot of feathers around its nether-regions. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Amy Kovacs said...

That video receives two thumbs up from the Kovacs kids. Again! Again! Again! Maybe I can bribe them with it - "Clean your room and I'll show the chicken video!" I think it will work.

Michelle and Gal said...

Awesome! We're educating the youth of America.